I. User Age Restrictions
Fusion is not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Service and must not submit any Personal Information to us. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from any person who is under the age of 13 or allow them to use the Service. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such data, please notify use immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. What Personal Information Does Fusion Collect?
The Personal Information we gather from our Users enables us to personalize and improve our services and to allow our Users to interact with the Service or submit Content if they wish to do so. We collect the following types of information from our Users:
- Personal Information You Provide to UsYou may choose, at your discretion, to provide Personal Information to Fusion, such as your email address, your first name, and the first letter of your surname. This information is not mandatory, and any information you provide may be deleted, edited, amended, or changed at any time. For more information, please see the Access, Choice and Control section below.You will also provide certain Personal Information if you open an email or similar digital communication from Fusion, or contact us via email or other communication (including, but not limited to, mail, fax, phone, or other offline means). Fusion uses this information to make our communications more interesting and helpful and to improve our Service. If you do not wish to receive email or other communications from us, please see the Access, Choice and Control section below.
- Personal Information Collected AutomaticallyWe receive and store certain types of information as a result of your interaction with our Service, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies and Similar Technology section. Fusion automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including:
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the device from which you access the Service (which can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Service);
- Information collected through cookies and similar technology;
- The page you requested and the page that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Service;
- The specific actions you take on the Service and any search terms you may enter on the Service;
- The time, frequency, and duration of your visits to the Service;
- Your browser type, operating system and mobile provider;
- The nature of the device from which you are accessing the Service, for example, whether you are accessing from a personal computer or from a mobile device; and
- Information regarding your interaction with messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the message.
III. Cookies and Similar Technology
- The Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- The Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/
- The Internet Advertising Bureau (US) at http://www.iab.net/
IV. How Does Fusion Use the Personal Information We Collect?
Personal Information about our Users is an integral part of our business. Fusion uses the Personal Information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To identify you as a User of the Service when you interact with the Service.
- To keep a record of when you consummated a sale by clicking on a link displayed on the Service.
- To customize and personalize the Content provided to you.
- To send you a gift certificate or other prize, in Fusion’s sole discretion.
- Your email address may be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account, newsletters, marketing communications, and certain email notifications. For information on how to change your preferences, and to unsubscribe from various Fusion communications, please see the Access, Choice and Control section below.
Your Personal Information is also used for the following general purposes:
- To provide you with access to the Service that you may request from time to time;
- To provide you with technical support;
- To respond to you about any comment or inquiry you have submitted;
- To customize your use of the Service and/or content of any email or other material we may send you from time to time;
- To conduct research and analysis, and to improve our marketing efforts;
- For other purposes, provided that we disclose this to you at a relevant time.
V. How Does Fusion Share Your Personal Information?
There are circumstances where we need to share some of the personal information we collect about you or which you provide to us:
- We will disclose your Personal Information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your Personal Information or at another time prior to disclosure of the information.
- We will disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we feel it is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights, property, and interests, or those of our Users, employees, directors, shareholders, or any other third party, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Service and/or the Users community.
Fusion endeavors to protect User account information to ensure that account information is kept private, however, Fusion cannot guarantee the security of User account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
VII. Access, Choice and Control
You can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain features of the Service. You can unsubscribe from email newsletters and notifications (other than essential email notifications) at any time by clicking on the link at the end of each email.
As a Fusion User, you have the right to review and obtain a downloadable copy of your Personal Information from Fusion, to request corrections to your Personal Information, and to request deletion of your Personal Information from Fusion. You may also withdraw your consent to receive e-mail communications from us at any time. You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information at any time by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to use the Service. Simply deleting the Service from your mobile device will not effectively terminate this Agreement.
We may, but are not required to unless specifically directed by you, irretrievably delete all Content submitted by you to us. You are advised to save or back up any Content submitted by you, as Fusion assumes no liability for any material that is irretrievably deleted following any termination of this Agreement.
X. Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Fusion, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.